Reduce the occurrence of electric mosquito swatter failureTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
1. After the battery is used up, it must be charged in time, and the longest charging time cannot exceed 15 hours; if it is not used for a long time, it needs to be charged once every three months after storage, and the time is more than 8 hours, which can extend the battery life.
2. A mosquito swatter that was killed on the mesh surface can be shaken quietly to let it fall off or clean it with a brush. Do not wash it with water to prevent short circuit.
3. When the climate is humid, the mosquito swatter may absorb moisture without high pressure or low pressure, and the killing effect will be reduced. This should be dried in time with a hair dryer or dried in the sun.
4. Do not press the switch when charging, and ensure safety when touching the net surface.
5. Stop pressing the net surface with one hand and pressing the power switch with the other hand; when unnecessary, it cannot be used for entertainment and entertainment to prevent accidents.
6. Prevent violent damage to this product such as strong beating, bumping, burning, etc.; after use, it is best to keep it out of reach of children.
As long as you can do the 6 points above, you can greatly reduce the chance of electric mosquito swatter failure.
What to pay attention to when buying electric mosquito swatterTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
How to buy electric mosquito swatter? To buy bai electric mosquito swatter, check the standard. You should check whether the factory address, factory name, instruction manual, etc. are complete, and whether there is an implementation standard number (daoGB4706.76-2004 or corporate standard). Look at the appearance, the mosquito swatter made of ABS plastic has high gloss. If the plastic shell has burrs or poor toughness, it may be made of secondary recycled plastic; the thickness and gloss of the power grid are important factors to measure the quality of the power grid, and the quality is poor The power grid looks very thin, and the gloss is not high. Good quality power grids are not only exquisite in workmanship, but some are also coated with a protective film coating to prevent the power grid from rusting and leaking. Look at the socket rechargeable mosquito racket must rely on charging to maintain its function. The quality of the socket can be considered from its workmanship and convenience. The socket is usually set at the bottom of the electric mosquito racket and can be stored when not in use. Some sockets are equipped with springs for convenience. When storing and using, it always feels not stable enough and easy to break. At present, there are roughly three safety protection measures for electric mosquito swatters: one is the power protection switch, consumers can operate according to the instructions; the other is the enclosure protection fence, and some electronic mosquito killer manufacturers blindly pursue the convenience of cleaning after killing the mosquito. Instead of covering the high-voltage power grid with the enclosure protection fence as required by the standard, users will get an electric shock if they touch the high-voltage power grid when cleaning the remains of mosquitoes and flies. Therefore, electric mosquito swatters with protective nets are safer; the third is a plastic shell, which must be insulated and thick. When the electric mosquito swatter is not in use, it will be stored in a plastic bag. If the plastic bag is damaged, you may get an electric shock once the switch is not turned off. In addition, it is not conducive to keeping the mosquito swatter clean and moisture-proof. Watching the warning electric mosquito swatter is dangerous, especially for children, so warnings such as "keep away from children" and "do not use as toys" are indispensable. Look at the explanation that the use of electric mosquito swatter is not long every year, so proper maintenance is very important. For example, if stored in a dry place, the battery should be replenished every three months, and the charging time must be clearly indicated to extend the life of the electric mosquito swatter.
Precautions for using electric mosquito swatterTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
1. Press the switch when hitting the mosquitoes and flies, and swing the mosquito swatter.
2. For the mosquito swatter that was killed on the net surface, please shake the net to make it fall off. Do not rinse with water to prevent short circuit.
3. The climate is humid, and the mosquito swatter may absorb moisture without high pressure or low pressure, and the killing effect will be reduced. You should use a hair dryer to dry it in time or dry it in the sun, and the mosquito swatter effect will automatically recover.
4. The mosquito swatter works at DC high voltage and will produce sparks of certain intensity. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use and repair in places full of flammable gas, and do not touch the high-voltage power grid with your hands or conductive metal rods when powering on. To prevent accidents. Electric mosquito swatters are not toys and should not be used by children.
How to use electric mosquito swatter and matters needing attentionTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
The mosquito swatter is equipped with a 4V rechargeable high-capacity lead-acid battery. 8-15 hours per charge, 400 times rechargeable, environmental protection and energy saving. Pull the switch after charging, you can choose whether to kill mosquitoes under the lighting lamp, press the switch to kill the mosquitoes.
For mosquitoes parked on the wall or on the mosquito net, press the power switch. At this time, the red light will turn on, and the thin net will face the mosquito and gently approach it. The mosquito will be sucked into the two power grids, and then it will be killed. Press the Panasonic switch, and the mosquito will fall; for the mosquito flying in the air, press the switch, aim the thin surface net at it, and wave it.
What should you pay attention to when using the glare portable searchlight?Time of issue : 2018- 12-13
1. When using the glare portable searchlight, select the voltage and battery requirements according to the glare portable searchlight. Do not use it indiscriminately to prevent the circuit board from being burnt out. Do not use batteries of different models and voltages at the same time;
2. In use, when the brightness of the flashlight changes significantly, turn off the flashlight to prevent the battery from being over-discharged;
3, cooling skills: flashlight in the process of use, to ensure heat. When the battery is strongly required to be fully charged, it is better to use the second gear first, so that the lamp holder and battery of the flashlight can be extended! Holding the flashlight by hand is a better way to dissipate heat; it is recommended to dissipate heat or turn off according to the heat of the flashlight when it is lit, and then light up after the temperature is lowered to dissipate heat;
4. Strengthen the precautions against the description of the flashlight on waterproofing and shockproof;
5, the inner wall of the lamp cup is kept clean, can not be wiped by hand or a hard object; remove the fingerprint on the lens, can be lightly wiped with a cotton swab and lens cleaning agent;
6, can not direct the flashlight light to the human eye, super bright and glare, so as not to affect vision, especially children;
7. If you do not use the flashlight for a long time, please take out the battery (one month or longer) to avoid chemical corrosion.
Electric mosquito swatter useTime of issue : 2018- 12-13
Electric mosquito swatter is a kind of small household electrical appliance. The electronic high-voltage mosquito killer is popular among people because of its practicality, convenience, anti-mosquito (fly or moth, etc.), good chemical pollution, safety and hygiene. It has gradually become an indispensable tool for summer pest control and has become a popular small household appliance in summer.
Electric mosquito swatters mainly use 4V rechargeable high-capacity lead-acid batteries or 2.4v NiMH/NiCd batteries, which are also useful for dry batteries. In the work, the booster circuit generates high-voltage electricity of about 1850V DC between the two-layer power grid (the current is less than 10 mA, which is harmless to humans and animals). The electrostatic field between the two power grids has strong adsorption force, when mosquitoes, etc. When pests are close to the grid, they can be drawn into the grid, and the resulting short-circuit current will follow. The high-voltage electricity generated by the electric mosquito swatter can also release a certain amount of negative oxygen ions, which can both disinfect and purify the air.
Instructions for use
The circuit of the electric mosquito swatter is mainly composed of a high frequency oscillation circuit, a triple voltage rectification circuit and a high voltage electric shock net DW. When the power switch SB is pressed, the high-frequency oscillator composed of the triode VT and the transformer T is energized, and the 3V direct current is converted into a high-frequency alternating current of about 18 kHz, and is boosted to about 800 V by T (discharge distance estimation), and then Through the diode VD2 ~ VD4, capacitor C1 ~ C3 triple voltage rectification increased to about 2500V, added to the metal mesh DW of the mosquito swatter. When mosquitoes touch the high-voltage power grid, the insect body causes a short circuit in the grid, which is killed or stunned and killed by current, arc.
In the circuit, the light-emitting diode VD1 and the current limiting resistor R1 constitute an indicator circuit for indicating the on-off state of the circuit and displaying the loss of battery power.
The transistor VT is a 2N5609 silicon NPN medium power transistor, and can also be replaced by a common triode such as 8050 and 9013. VD1 uses φ3mm red LED, and VD2~VD4 uses 1N4007 silicon rectifier diode.
R1 to R3 each use a metal film resistor. C1 ~ C3 will always use high voltage capacitors (greater than 2kv), SB with 6mm × 6mm vertical miniature tact switches. G is made up of two series of dry batteries (with plastic battery holder), and the voltage is 3V.
High-frequency transformer T must be self-made: use EE19 ferrite core and supporting plastic skeleton (six feet), L1 with φ0.22mm enameled wire wrapped around 22匝, L2 with same wire around 8匝, L3 with φ0.07mm enameled wire wrapped About 2000匝. Note that the black dot is in the figure, the head and tail are wound in sequence, and the high-voltage insulating tape is 1~2 turns between the windings.
The electric mosquito swatter is equipped with a 4V rechargeable high capacity lead-acid battery. It can be recharged 400 times with 8-15 hours of charging, environmental protection and energy saving. After the charging is completed, the pull switch can be selected to remove the mosquito under the light. Press the switch to kill the mosquito.
For the mosquitoes that are parked on the wall or on the mosquito net, press the power switch. At this time, the red light is on. The thin net faces the mosquito and gently approaches it. The mosquito is sucked into the two grids, and then it is killed. Next, the Panasonic switch, the mosquito will fall; for the mosquito flying in the air, press the switch, the mesh is aligned with it, and it can be swung.
Kill flies. Because of the high sensitivity of flies, you need to master certain skills when using them.
1. For the flies that are parked on the plane, hold the flies and shoot the flies, face the flies, place them gently on the same plane 20--30 cm away from the flies, press the switch, after the red light is on, When the flies swiftly flew, the flies were sucked between the two grids, and the electric shock continued for 1-2 seconds, and the flies were electrocuted.
2. For the flies on the wall, hold the flies and shoot the flies, face the flies against the flies, place them on the wall, place them 20--30 cm below the flies, press the switch to swipe quickly, and the flies Being inhaled between the two grids, the electric shock is continued for 1 - 2 seconds, and the fly is electrocuted.
3. For the flies that are suspended on the ropes in the air, the hand is holding the mosquito swatter, the thin net faces the flies 20--30 cm, presses the switch, swiftly swings, the flies are sucked into the two grids, and the electric shock continues. In 1 to 2 s
Electric mosquito swatter shopping tipsTime of issue : 2018- 12-13
In the summer, flies and mosquitoes began to wreak havoc again. The listing of electric mosquito swatters has provided a lot of convenience for the people to eliminate mosquitoes and flies...
Welcome to our QR code