Reduce the occurrence of electric mosquito swatter failureTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
1. After the battery is used up, it must be charged in time, and the longest charging time cannot exceed 15 hours; if it is not used for a long time, it needs to be charged once every three months after storage, and the time is more than 8 hours, which can extend the battery life.
2. A mosquito swatter that was killed on the mesh surface can be shaken quietly to let it fall off or clean it with a brush. Do not wash it with water to prevent short circuit.
3. When the climate is humid, the mosquito swatter may absorb moisture without high pressure or low pressure, and the killing effect will be reduced. This should be dried in time with a hair dryer or dried in the sun.
4. Do not press the switch when charging, and ensure safety when touching the net surface.
5. Stop pressing the net surface with one hand and pressing the power switch with the other hand; when unnecessary, it cannot be used for entertainment and entertainment to prevent accidents.
6. Prevent violent damage to this product such as strong beating, bumping, burning, etc.; after use, it is best to keep it out of reach of children.
As long as you can do the 6 points above, you can greatly reduce the chance of electric mosquito swatter failure.
What to pay attention to when buying electric mosquito swatterTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
How to buy electric mosquito swatter? To buy bai electric mosquito swatter, check the standard. You should check whether the factory address, factory name, instruction manual, etc. are complete, and whether there is an implementation standard number (daoGB4706.76-2004 or corporate standard). Look at the appearance, the mosquito swatter made of ABS plastic has high gloss. If the plastic shell has burrs or poor toughness, it may be made of secondary recycled plastic; the thickness and gloss of the power grid are important factors to measure the quality of the power grid, and the quality is poor The power grid looks very thin, and the gloss is not high. Good quality power grids are not only exquisite in workmanship, but some are also coated with a protective film coating to prevent the power grid from rusting and leaking. Look at the socket rechargeable mosquito racket must rely on charging to maintain its function. The quality of the socket can be considered from its workmanship and convenience. The socket is usually set at the bottom of the electric mosquito racket and can be stored when not in use. Some sockets are equipped with springs for convenience. When storing and using, it always feels not stable enough and easy to break. At present, there are roughly three safety protection measures for electric mosquito swatters: one is the power protection switch, consumers can operate according to the instructions; the other is the enclosure protection fence, and some electronic mosquito killer manufacturers blindly pursue the convenience of cleaning after killing the mosquito. Instead of covering the high-voltage power grid with the enclosure protection fence as required by the standard, users will get an electric shock if they touch the high-voltage power grid when cleaning the remains of mosquitoes and flies. Therefore, electric mosquito swatters with protective nets are safer; the third is a plastic shell, which must be insulated and thick. When the electric mosquito swatter is not in use, it will be stored in a plastic bag. If the plastic bag is damaged, you may get an electric shock once the switch is not turned off. In addition, it is not conducive to keeping the mosquito swatter clean and moisture-proof. Watching the warning electric mosquito swatter is dangerous, especially for children, so warnings such as "keep away from children" and "do not use as toys" are indispensable. Look at the explanation that the use of electric mosquito swatter is not long every year, so proper maintenance is very important. For example, if stored in a dry place, the battery should be replenished every three months, and the charging time must be clearly indicated to extend the life of the electric mosquito swatter.
Precautions for using electric mosquito swatterTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
1. Press the switch when hitting the mosquitoes and flies, and swing the mosquito swatter.
2. For the mosquito swatter that was killed on the net surface, please shake the net to make it fall off. Do not rinse with water to prevent short circuit.
3. The climate is humid, and the mosquito swatter may absorb moisture without high pressure or low pressure, and the killing effect will be reduced. You should use a hair dryer to dry it in time or dry it in the sun, and the mosquito swatter effect will automatically recover.
4. The mosquito swatter works at DC high voltage and will produce sparks of certain intensity. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use and repair in places full of flammable gas, and do not touch the high-voltage power grid with your hands or conductive metal rods when powering on. To prevent accidents. Electric mosquito swatters are not toys and should not be used by children.
How to use electric mosquito swatter and matters needing attentionTime of issue : 2020- 09-27
The mosquito swatter is equipped with a 4V rechargeable high-capacity lead-acid battery. 8-15 hours per charge, 400 times rechargeable, environmental protection and energy saving. Pull the switch after charging, you can choose whether to kill mosquitoes under the lighting lamp, press the switch to kill the mosquitoes.
For mosquitoes parked on the wall or on the mosquito net, press the power switch. At this time, the red light will turn on, and the thin net will face the mosquito and gently approach it. The mosquito will be sucked into the two power grids, and then it will be killed. Press the Panasonic switch, and the mosquito will fall; for the mosquito flying in the air, press the switch, aim the thin surface net at it, and wave it.